Collins Robert French Concise Dictionary : The Complete Translation Companion
This French to English and English to French dictionary, is a collaboration between Collins and Le Robert, revised and updated with hundreds of new words, phrases and senses. The supplements on communication, education systems and famous people make this the perfect dictionary for use at college, home or work.
Designed for students and professionals using French in the course of their work. Lexicographers draw on Collins' unique multi-million word databases of French and English to ensure that the user has the most complete and accurate picture of real language available today.
* Updated with hundreds of new words and phrases from a wide range of fields, including technology, media and the environment
* Practical tips on spoken and written French, including spelling pitfalls, make this the ideal dictionary for intermediate and advanced learners
* Colour layout with virtual thumb tabs makes it easy to find the words you are looking for quickly and efficiently
* Supplement gives encyclopaedia-style information on famous historical people from the French-speaking world, with a timeline, giving you the background information you need to understand French culture
* A real-world communication supplement, with material on internet banking, social networking and mobile phones
* Information detailing primary, secondary and higher education systems in French- and English-speaking countries
Download Collins Robert French Concise Dictionary : The Complete Translation Companion (9780008117320).pdf, available at loresbakery.com for free.
- Collins Dictionaries
- Paperback | 1660 pages
- 150 x 230 x 68mm | 1,800g
- Publication date
- 23 May 2016
- HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication City/Country
- London, United Kingdom
- English, French
- Edition Statement
- 9th Revised edition
- Bestsellers rank