Greetings from the Lincoln Highway : A Road Trip Celebration of America's First Coast-to-Coast Highway, Centennial Edition
- Special paperback edition for the Lincoln Highway Centennial, with revised text and new images, follows the highway from New York City to San Francisco through 100 years.
- Stops at historic landmarks, bridges, taverns, movie palaces, diners, gas stations, ice cream stands, tourist cabins, and roadside attractions.
- Color maps and stories through 14 states: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, and California.
- Excerpts from memoirs and old postcards give a feel for what early motoring was like--the good, the bad, and the muddy.
Download Greetings from the Lincoln Highway : A Road Trip Celebration of America's F (9780811711746).pdf, available at loresbakery.com for free.
- Brian Butko
- Paperback | 288 pages
- 216 x 279 x 15.24mm | 1,156.66g
- Publication date
- 01 Apr 2013
- Stackpole Books
- Publication City/Country
- Mechanicsburg, United States
- Edition Statement
- Centennial ed.
- Illustrations note
- 15 colour maps , 351 colour photos, 54 b/w photos
- Bestsellers rank