Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care
Life just got a whole lot easier with this companion for Foundation Degrees in Health and Social Care!
Our Health and Social Care experts have all delivered Foundation Degree courses at major colleges and universities, so they know how to help. Here they guide you through the key learning you need for this level of course. They also help and support you every step of the way in the study skills you will need to succeed. Have a look inside to find:
- Clear Learning Outcomes so you know what you'll get from each chapter
- Detailed coverage of a range of topics relevant to all Foundation Degree students
- Activities and case studies to help prepare for your placement
- Colourful layout to help illustrate the key points, and make information easier to check back to.
Tina Tilmouth is an experienced author, who has held positions as an HE Lecturer, Programme Manager for Health and Social care, and Senior Nurse Teacher.
Download Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care (9781444135398).pdf, available at loresbakery.com for free.
- Tina Tilmouth, Elizabeth Davies-Ward, Briony Williams
- Paperback | 256 pages
- 194 x 264 x 11mm | 612g
- Publication date
- 27 May 2011
- HODDER EDUCATION
- Publication City/Country
- London, United Kingdom
- Illustrations note
- 66 artworks; 33 photos
- Bestsellers rank