Professional Patisserie: For Levels 2, 3 and Professional Chefs
Invest in the future with this resource which covers all the knowledge needed to master the specific skills required to excel at Levels 2 and 3 and beyond into a career as a pastry chef.
Professional Patisserie, written by leading chef lecturers who have been pastry chefs at the Ritz and Claridge's, includes everything needed to help develop industry-standard skills and knowledge, whether you are starting at Level 2, working towards Level 3, or looking to advance existing skills further.
- Master essential skills with step-by-step photo sequences and 400 colour photographs that illustrate hundreds of different skills, products and processes, from petit fours to chocolate and decorative pieces
- Navigate your way through each chapter easily with helpful grids identifying the recipes suitable for Level 2, Level 3 or the more advanced practitioner
- Learn from past mistakes with 'What went wrong?' sections that give clear analysis supported by photographs
Download Professional Patisserie: For Levels 2, 3 and Professional Chefs (9781444196443).pdf, available at loresbakery.com for free.
- Mick Burke, Chris Barker, Neil Rippington
- Paperback | 432 pages
- 215 x 276 x 21mm | 1,201g
- Publication date
- 27 Sep 2013
- HODDER EDUCATION
- Publication City/Country
- London, United Kingdom
- Edition Statement
- UK ed.
- Illustrations note
- Approx. 400 photos
- Bestsellers rank