Applications of Heuristics and Biases to Social Issues
This volume presents the latest research on applying heuristics and biases to the areas of health, law, education, and organizations. Authors adopt a cross-disciplinary approach to study various theories.
Download Applications of Heuristics and Biases to Social Issues (9781475792409).pdf, available at loresbakery.com for free.
- Linda Heath, R. Scott Tindale, John Edwards, Emil J. Posavac, Fred B. Bryant, Eaaron Henderson-King, Yolanda Suarez-Balcazar, Judith Myers
- Paperback | 344 pages
- 152 x 229 x 19.05mm | 533g
- Publication date
- 02 May 2013
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication City/Country
- New York, NY, United States
- Edition Statement
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Illustrations note
- XX, 344 p.